Food-Grade Colouring in liquid form.
- Provide colour to colourless ejuice
- To correct variations and enhance hue
- To make the solution more attractive and appetising, as well as informative
- Colour of ejuice has been lost or offset due to exposure to light, temperature, air, moisture or storage conditions
- To allows the consumer to identify products on sight, like confectionery flavours or menthol
- For fun!
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Distilled Water and food-grade Colouring
E-Liquid Food-Grade Colouring – Safe for vaping.
Food colouring has long been used in the e-liquid industry for vibrant liquid, that stands out from the rest. All without adding a taste or smell!
How to use these e-liquid colours: Start with adding 1 drop per 10 ml of your e-liquid, add to your satisfaction. Shake well once satisfied.
DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DEVICE or VAPE RAW.
Colour may change over time due to natural oxidation.